WHAT WE OFFER?
Our Consultant and Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists have the expertise in the assessment and treatment of conditions involving the joints, muscles, and nerves of the body in order to:
- Identify the underlying cause of your problem and explain to you about your condition so you can be a partner in your care
- Provide individualised care, using the most effective and up-to-date treatments to assist your recovery and prevent future injury
- Provide gentle neck and back joint mobilisation or manipulation (when indicated) to relieve pain, improve mobility and function.
- Help you to optimise your physical health and wellbeing in your holistic care
WHAT WE TREAT
- Low back, Neck, Pelvic, Sacro-iliac joint conditions, and sciatica
- Headaches and Migraine
- Orofacial pain and Temperomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- Tinnitus, Hyperacusis and Acoustic shock disorder
- Sports Injuries to the spine, shoulder, tennis/golfer’s elbow, carpal tunnel condition, hip, knee, and ankle conditions
Women’s Health: antenatal and postnatal related pain, mastitis, and cracked nipples.