HEADACHE IS NOT ALWAYS FROM YOUR NECK. OTHER FACTORS MAY BE INVOLVED
The following questions will help you:
ARE YOU STILL SUFFERING WITH HEADACHE OR MIGRAINE AND REQUIRE TREATMENT?
- Is your Headache/Migraine the Worst headache in your life or a New Headache? Please Contact ED ASAP or your GP?
- Do You experience Headache/Migraine with Neck or Jaw Pain?
- Do you experience Headache/Migraine while sleeping or awakening?
- Do you experience Headache/Migraine with movement (neck bending, looking up, turning the neck, exertion, coughing, sexual activity, chewing food or opening your mouth)?
- Are your Headache/Migraine triggered by certain foods, your menstrual cycle, bright lights, barometric changes, stress, lack of food trigger your headaches?
- Do you have irritable bowel syndrome, gluten intolerance, fructose intolerance or altered bowel movements?
- Are your Headache/Migraine relieved by movement or rest?
- Do other family members have similar Headache/Migraine?
- Are your Headache/Migraine often preceded by warning symptoms such as visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, hunger or fatigue?
- Are your Headache/Migraine associated with unusual sensations of the arm or leg, hot or cold hands and feet, weakness or unsteady gait, seizures, slurred speech, or fever?
- Are your Headache/Migraine following a recent head trauma or a fall?
- Have you had treatment to the neck, low back or jaw (TMJ)?
- Have you had a biomechanical analysis from head to toes or the atlas to talus?
- In the last 3 months has your headache improved by 20%?
- Have you consulted an Integrative Medical Specialist?
IF YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE PLEASE MAKE AN ENQUIRY!
Make an enquiry
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis
- Acoustic shock disorder
- Neck, Back and Sciatic nerve conditions
- Shoulder, Elbow and Hands
- Hips Knees and Ankles
- Nerve Pain
- Biomechanical analysis
- Biomechanical Rehabilitation
- Mat Clinical Pilates
- Neural Tapping